Never had I imagined that I would get nominated for such a beautiful award inspiring so many bloggers out here. Being a new blogger was very intimidating but at the same time something that would give me immense pleasure as well. This one is for the small yet very beautiful community of readers that I had gathered these past few months.
What is Sunshine Blogger Award?“This is an award honouring bloggers who inspire creativity, positivity by bringing sunshine in the blogging community. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee and should be extended and awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it.”
Thank you so much Catherine for this tag! Her blog KittyJade is all about positivity, travel, books and much much more. You’ve been the most sweetest person in such a huge platform and really welcoming. I am really glad to have made a friend like you in this community ❤☺Was really happy waking up to your nomination and it couldn’t have made my day anymore better.
These are the questions penned down by Catherine which I shall be answering now:
1.Do you have a bullet journal?
Yes I do! I had just started recently. I do not update it every single day, I just highlight a few instances of my week.
2. What goal have you achieved this year?
Blogging of course! This was a year long dream of mine and I am very content that I was able to achieve it this year. It has truly been a wonderful experience till now and I am so happy that I got to connect with a lot of you.
3. How long do you spend writing blog posts per day?
Since I had just started off, I am more into taking time and creating quality content. As days go by I would then like to be a little bit more consistent. Moreover as I am in my final year in high school with all the amount of work that I’ve got to do, I spend time writing as a retreat more than as a job . So blogging everyday is still a bit difficult to me
4. What does your content schedule currently look like? (including other socials like Instagram)
So it goes like Fridays are the days which I dedicate towards writing the blog posts and formatting them as I would be in a much rather calm and relaxed state knowing that weekend’s coming up thereby putting lots of time and effort into bringing out my vision of how I want the post to look like. In the rest of the days of the week I would be going through the reader’s section in search of inspiration, finding new bloggers as well as connecting with you guys. I do not have an Instagram account for my blog as of now, but I will be getting right onto it once I am done with school.
5. What does your perfect morning look like?
Waking up relaxed, going for a long walk with one of my friends. Later coming back and watching an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S or 2 Broke Girls with my laptop in my hand discovering new blogs is something my perfect morning would look like.
6. How would you like to spend the next hour of your life?
Currently I am writing this blog post so in the next hour of my life I would like to get done with as much as school work I could. ( which I prolly hope I would, let’s see 😛 )
7. What 5 small things make you happy?
Blogging, reading books on a rainy day, organizing my space, visiting my friend who lives 2 blocks away, knowing that there is always some one to love you in this world ❤
8. Early bird or night owl?
No doubt but an early bird. My friends think that it would be a miracle if they see me past 10:30 pm in the night. Waking up early gives me the feeling of being productive and I therefore get a lot of work done. Although I do stay up late some times watching horror or thriller movies snuggling up in a cozy blanket!
9. Next book you plan to read?
‘Lovely Bones’ by Alice Sebold is a good read I heard, also a big shout out to Catherine for starting a page on books in her Instagram called kittyjadebooks. Do check it out guys!
10. On average, how much sleep do you get per night?
I make sure I get a maximum of 8 hours no matter what and that I never slip off of my routine. In case I need to do some reading it does reduce 2 hours and if it is the weekends I sleep a little bit more. All of this helps me not to get cranky 😛
11. What are your plans for summer?
I stay in India and over here our Summer vacation is over. During those months we had a strict lock down to keep us safe so I couldn’t think of a lot of plans. I spent most of it in learning more about planets which is my hobby, catching up on a few series or working on my blog.
And that’s all! Thank you so much for reading today. These are some of my favourite bloggers whom I would like to nominate:
- Starlight reader
- Desert flower
- Maggie & Fam
- Saania Sparkle
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
My questions to you guys are:
- How has the blogging experience been to you guys till now?
- Which is your most favourite preset to use in your blog or even in your photos.
- Your most favourite Spotify/Apple music playlist.
- If you do have a bullet journal, what is your theme this month?
- What productive things have you been doing to keep yourself busy.
- Your favourite Youtubers.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
- A movie you’d like to watch in the weekends.
- One drama novel you’d like to read again and again
- What kind of smell (musky/fruity/floral or any other kind) would you like to be in your perfume?
- You’re most favourite meal of the day.
In case you’re reading this too, consider yourself nominated and ping me back. I would love to get to know more of you guys and connect. Use this link https://simplelilthingsblog.wordpress.com/2020/07/12/sunshine-blogger-award/,so that I could see you’re answers!